The groups below meet regularly at Immanuel. If you would like more information about these groups or if you are interested in holding your group meetings at Immanuel, please contact the church office by calling 650-967-4906. More information about using our facilities is at the bottom of this page.
Baby World Infant Program and Preschool: Baby World has been operating at Immanuel and caring for children in the South Bay for many decades. Click here for information about Baby World's enrollment, hours and program.
Green Cultural Center Chinese After-School Program: Afternoons, Monday through Friday, in classrooms L-1 to L-5.
Scottish Dancers: Monday afternoons, 3:45-5:45pm, in the Fellowship Hall, August through May
Alcoholics Anonymous: Wednesdays, 8:15pm, in the Fellowship Hall
American Red Cross Blood Drive:
- Third Friday in March, May, October, and December
- 9am to 2pm in the Fellowship Hall
Pilates Class: Mondays, 7:00-8:00pm, Fellowship Hall
Scheduling Your Meeting at Immanuel: Many community groups use Immanuel's classrooms, fellowship hall, and other facilities. If you are interested in meeting in one of our spaces, you can use the form on the Contact Us page to request permission or ask additional questions about our facilities.
A list of our facilities and capacities:
• The Fireside Room - Capacity approx. 26 persons (640 square feet).
• Choir Room - Capacity approx. 21 persons (520 square feet).
• Youth Room - Capacity approx. 18 persons (420 square feet).
• L-3 Classroom - Capacity approx. 18 persons (420 square feet).
• L-4 Classroom - Capacity approx. 18 persons (420 square feet).
• L-5 Classroom - Capacity approx. 18 persons (420 square feet).
• The Fellowship Hall is ideal for large meetings and and activities and holds 393 persons for assembly and 183 for dining (2352 square feet, excluding the stage area and a full kitchen).
• The Sanctuary holds 240 persons in the pews.