To set up regular online giving, or to give a one-time gift click here.
At Immanuel we now offer the capability of giving offerings through an online service called Simply Giving, managed by Vanco Payment Solutions. This secure program provides electronic giving solutions for thousands of faith-based organizations and churches.
- Online giving provides simplicity and ease of use for members and friends of Immanuel (less paperwork, easier management of offerings).
- Online giving helps members to provide consistent, regular offerings (even when traveling).
- You can set up a one-time donation or regular recurring offerings.
To begin setting up your online giving, click on the link here.
More information and instructions for online giving at Immanuel are available in the attached presentation here.
Frequently Asked Questions about Giving Offerings Electronically
Why give offerings online?
In this day of electronic fund transfers, a large number of churches have begun providing this opportunity for their members and supporters. Ease of use makes this a preferred method for many people.
Is online giving secure?
Yes. Vanco, our payment processor is PCI Level 1 compliant, meaning that it provides the highest possible level of internet security for online transactions. Vanco is approved by Thrivent Financial and endorsed by the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America.
If I want to set up a recurring gift, what are my options for the frequency of my gift?
Recurring gifts may be made weekly or monthly. Needless, to say regular offerings help your church to carry out its ministry throughout the year.
Will I still receive regular contribution statements from Immanuel?
Yes. Members of Immanuel continue to receive an email contribution statement at the end of the year.
Are there any fees involved with giving online?
You will not pay any fees with your online gift. A very small transfer charge will be charged to the church.
Do I have to use online giving? Are there other options?
Online giving is only one option for supporting Immanuel’s ministry and outreach. If you prefer, you may still give donations in the form of currency or checks. Gifts of stock, bequests, and other forms of charitable giving are also frequently received. See our Stewardship Page for more options.
How do I setup online giving?
- Click on this Simply Giving Link.
- Enter an email address and password to setup your account.
- Specify the amount of your offering and frequency (how often you would like your offering to be sent electronically to Immanuel).
- Enter the date you want your offering(s) to begin.
- Click “Continue,” and enter the requested information.
- Setup takes only minutes.
Thanks, as always, for your support through offerings, volunteering, and prayers.
"For this service you perform not only meets the needs of God's people, but also produces an outpouring of gratitude to God." 2 Corinthians 9:12